Die Hard Discussion

Pvt. E. Smith,

You sir, are wrong. Very wrong. You should log off your PC right now and watch Die Hard three times, then realise how wrong you actually are. I’ve never heard anything more daft in all my life, and believe me I’ve heard some daft things. I’m actually disappointed to have to serve with you in the 29th after reading this comment. Die Hard is a world wide treasure, a pure enjoyment. If I was asked to define “film” I’d write “Die Hard.”

We’ll watch Die Hard together sometime and I’ll show you the way of life.

Good sir, whilst I’m severely disappointed by the way you worded your reply. I honestly do feel like I should go into more detail on my views pertaining the “blockbuster film” Die Hard.

The Oxford dictionary defines the word “humdrum” as, “lacking excitement or variety; boringly monotonous”.

I define “Humdrum” as “Die Hard (one, two, and three).”

It’s a Christmas movie.

It happens during Christmas, is full of Christmas themes, and has Christmas things in many scenes. Christmas movie confirmed, ultra violence not withstanding…

the only movie that is better than Die Hard is Alien …Fight me

Aliens*, you forgot the s

No…I spelled it right :wink:

First one is a great horror movie, but the second one is an even better action horror movie

A Christmas movie? Maybe. A Summer film in Australia? ABSOLUTELY

Throwing in a very old member’s two cents, Die Hard is 100% a Christmas movie

It’s a christmas movie

yes

It is ABSOLUTELY a Christmas movie

Christmas is a Die Hard-themed Holiday.

I’m with T/5 Gillespie on this one.

Definitely a christmas movie. Welcome to the party pal.

Come out the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…

My least favourite Christmas film

I consider it a Christmas movie, but even if its not one my family still has a tradition of watching it every year.

Now the real question is whether Lethal Weapon is a Christmas movie or not