Eight Years of Service (Logan B. Albers)

Sgt. Garrett said:

Many people are not aware, but T/4 Albers is quite the record holder in FP1S3, and maybe even FP1 as a whole. He currently holds the record for the oldest member in the squad, clocking in at 8 years. For his age, it might surprise you that he also holds the squad record for best eyesight, being able to see a Combat Engineer hundreds of meters away loading a rocket, and know that it will only kill Cpl. Formosa based on the angle and altitude and rocket type loaded, whereas most of us would only see this as a slight darker than normal grey pixel. Next, he is by far the squad’s best rifleman. He can see said grey pixel, and pull off a perfect headshot with ease. I would also say that he sets the record for being the most humble. After pulling off such a spectacular shot, he will say something like “I think I got him” when he knows for a fact he got a collateral kill as well, all while saving our dear ASL from certain death. However, there is one more record that our dear T/4 Albers holds that is surely a record for the entire regiment: number of words spoken. It’s amazing that such a spectacular member of the squad can get by with so few words, but he does it. We’re here to celebrate his 16th sentence spoken while in the 29th, I mean, AOCC! Congrats, T/4!

Congrats T/4 Albers, you’re very old.