Eight Years of Service (Nick J. Mueller)

2Lt. Dawdy said:

Crazy enough, I first had the pleasure of meeting PFC Mueller during my second enlistment into the unit when he was the acting squad leader of DP2S1. A veteran of the United States Army, transitioning into the 29th was an easy adjustment for PFC Muller. As he was familiar with the customs and courtesies of a military styled organization. More recently, he has once more stepped up to the mantle of leadership and is our current acting Assistant Squad Leader of DP3S2. Outside of his 29th duties, you’ll find him often on TeamSpeak engaging in the most important aspects of diplomacy (war) within various games such as HOI4, CK, and so forth. I’m glad to have someone of his experience within our list of cadre of DP3, and most of all, I’m impressed by his attitude and drive to put forth work despite his incredibly long service record. Congratulations and as always “Stick Around ” - Alan “Dutch” Schaefer.

aocc_boxww1v

8 years gezzzz getting old! Congrats man!!

“Oh my god, look at that! It’s startin’ to even look like a triple rainbow. Oh my god, it’s full, oh. Double rainbow all the way across the sky.”

Thank you for your continued service, PFC! Ever forward.

I remember seeing you when DP2 had just 2 squads, 7 years ago! The longevity here is crazy, congratulations Mueller!