Enlistment - Rec. Claridge

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/15239

Pending HQ Approval

@Roomba

You enlisted for the Squad Companies of the 29th. If you would rather we could enlist you in our Arma 3 Company. The other option is to guest, as when you are not required to be at your drills for your assigned squad, you are more than welcome to join any other squad that is having drills at a different time. Please let us know if you wish to continue with Squad enlistment or transfer over to Arma 3.

@Osaka @LosBandito @intensesteak85

Approved for BCT after confirmation of which Company recruit wants to enlist in.

@Roomba

Hello Recruit,

Please let us if you would like to sign-up with Arma3 or Squad Company

Oh, sorry PFC Osaka, can I cancel my application, sorry if i wasted time. I’m not fully ready to commit to an Squad/Arma 3. I just wouldnt have the time and dont want to waste valuable time on training me if I cant always make the times. Btw if you are wondering why I applied in reh first place is because I just impulse did it not thinking cause I wanted to join a unit, still really sorry. . .

@Roomba
Hello Recruit Claridge

That is understandable and no worries.

Just for you to know, whether you were to join Arma3 or Squads Company, you would have to attend 2 mandatory drill per week and there are multiple (fixed) time slots for you to choose that could suit your schedule also.

We will withdraw your application for now. If at any point in the future you would like to apply again, you are more than welcome to do so.