Enlistment - Rec. Demello

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/14303

Hey Recruit,
Before we can further process your enlistment can you please find your correct Steam ID? Please use a website such as https://www.steamidfinder.com/

Here it is. My fault, I thought It said code for some reason.

29TH INFANTRY DIVISION

116TH REGIMENT, 2ND BN

LIGHTHOUSE OFFICE

Thank you for enlisting with the 29th Infantry Division. Your application has been accepted and the next step in becoming a member is to complete Basic Combat Training.

Your Basic Combat Training (BCT) Schedule:

Server:

29th Infantry Division [BCT Server] (192.223.27.143:7787))

Password:

Easy

When:

Sunday, June 19th, to Thursday, June 23rd, each night at 7pm EST

While we understand if you have to miss a training session, your attendance is a significant factor in graduating BCT.

Your Enlistment Liaison will invite you to the Steam Group of the TP to receive reminders before your training starts.

Important:

Before you do anything , read the Recruit Handbook to learn what you will need to know to pass BCT. It also contains the basic 29th rules, Frequently Asked Questions, and a guide on how to set your in-game name properly.

You may change your in-game name to Pvt. Demello [29th 1734]

Please note the following rules:
  1. As a recruit, you will train with the Rifleman Class only.

You are to use the Rifleman Class only on our servers, at all times.

After you pass BCT you will have the opportunity to train with other weapons.

1. Salute officers and warrant officers when they enter/leave our server.

Salute ranks WO1-5, 2Lt, 1Lt, Cpt, Maj, Lt. Col. - See the Recruit Handbook for info on how to bind a key to salute.

1. Read our Wiki Page on TeamSpeak Professionalism to see what kind of behavior we are expecting from you during your stay on our TS server.
  2. By enlisting with us you accept our Exclusivity Policy that states you will not participate in any other groups that play the following games: Arma 3/Arma 2/Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm/Rising Storm 2: Vietnam/Red Orchestra/Darkest Hour/Day of Defeat/Day of Defeat: Source/Squad.
  3. Reply to this enlistment thread stating simply ‘Checking In’.

This will let us know you are aware of your schedule so that we can put you on the training roster.

Enlistment Liaisons

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the following members, as they are here for you:

Eastern Standard Time Contacts

Cpl. Lance: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Cpl. Page: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Pacific Standard Time Contacts

Cpl. Argerham: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

PFC Dawn: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Greenwich Mean Time Contacts

PFC Grcic: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Medical Technicians

Please contact one of our Medical Technicians if you have any problems with your game.

T/5 Grissom: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Cpl. Hapers: Steam Profile | Send a Private Message

Please keep active on our server and forums, and good luck in basic.

garcia

PFC Sebastian A .Garcia

29th Infantry Division
Lighthouse Corps
Enlistment Clerk

Checking In

Thank you for the opportunity but I can’t join anymore. I don’t think I can commit myself to it. With team speak, changing my steam name.

Withdrawn - Rcts request.