Enlistment - Rec. Frost

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/15159

Pending HQ Approval

Just checking in on how my enlistment is coming along please?

Hello PFC Frost,

We are waiting for HQ’s approval. Theoretically, it takes 2-3 days for this to get approved so you should receive the confirmation during the day

Alr thanks man :slight_smile:

Just checking in again, and wether or not I am likely to be placed before the xmas break?

PFC Frost,

Unfortunately, placement before our annual break probably wont happen as today is the the final day of required drills before break. HQ and Staff Offices are still operating during break though so I hope you’ll hear something soon.

Cpl. Roland
Senior Enlistment Clerk

All good, was just checking in as I hadn’t heard anything. Thank you cpl, happy holidays all :slight_smile:

PFC Frost,

I know you initially stated you wanted to attend BCT with Pvt. Little. As his assigned BCT has come and gone, are you still looking for the refresher or would you prefer to be directly placed into a squad?

Please let me know so we can continue processing your enlistment, and again, thanks for being patient with the holiday delay.

Hi there, to be honest I’m not sure if I have the time now to join as I have been given more school work and work. Sorry to be a nightmare

I can understand the lack of time. I could withdraw this re-enlistment if you like.

Nope, please enlist me. I can always post LOA’s. I don’t mean to mess you around. Could I be placed in any squad that does not do drills Wednesday or Friday please?

EP1S2 would be one of the best for me as their drills suit my times best

Assigned to EP1S2.