Enlistment - Rec. Jajeśniak

Read the enlistment details at:

https://personnel.29th.org/#enlistments/14485

Pending HQ Approval

Profile merged with the old one

Thank you for responding so fast! I didn’t expect there would be a chance of merging with my old account because I was active about a year ago. So because of that long time passed I forgot most of the important things and I would like to be degraded (if it’s possible) to a recruit, so i can start
basic training and learn about playing with this division again.

I would like to be assigned to the EST-time BCT

Please remove the steam comment from 3 Nov, 2021 @ 6:25pm.

Approved for BCT once done @jackalguy1 @Bengtsson

comment removed

After a member who speaks Polish inspected your steam profile, we noticed you founded a group with a very inappropriate name. This doesn’t exactly follow the criteria of what we look for in a 29th member.

For this reason, your enlistment to the 29th Infantry Division has been denied by headquarters.

Kind Regards,
T/5 Grissom
Senior Enlistment Clerk

If black person wrongly spelled in polish is very inapropriate that’s ok, I don’t even rememer making this group. I left the group and as I was the only group member i think it got deleted automaticly. So if my enlistment got denied is there no turning back or can I try to enlist again?

You can re-apply in 30 days time and we will consider your case then.

T/5 Grissom
Senior Enlistment Clerk

ok, I’m gonna continue this enlistment in 30 days then.

Like I mentioned, you will need to re-enlist, not continue with this denied enlistment. I look forward to seeing the enlistment.

Regards,

T/5 Grissom
Senior Enlistment Clerk