Five Years of Service (James I. Wright)

Sgt. Steinbarth said:

Five years ago, this man joined the 29th, and I think his superiors back then would have quickly seen that he is a doer, not a talker. He immediately joined the lighthouse while still private, and then, as soon as he reached the minimum time in the unit to join SLT, he did it. And became a PFC ASL, then when the unit was in a strange in-between step before the formation of EP4 he stepped up to lead the extra squad, there he quickly became a sergeant and then was introduced into a secret process not known to us ordinary people, OCS, to become an officer, and soon after we saw him how he is now, our beloved leader in charge of EP1.
He keeps close relations with his squad leaders and myself, listening closely to their concerns and opinions. But this is just a trap to make one trust him so that he can convince you to visit him. He will then try to kill you by his terrible driving in the middle of the night somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Ireland. I think Cpl. Dimitrov agrees when I say we barely made it out alive. So, Congratulations to the Leutnant! And stay away from his car!

Congrats Lt!