U.S. Army 29th Infantry Division, ATTN: AHRC-OP-S, 1 Reserve Way

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

SUBJECT: Unqualified Resignation

1.I hereby tender my unqualified resignation as an Enlisted Soldier in the

United States Army under the provisions of Chapter 6, Section III,

AR 135-175.

2.I understand that if my resignation is accepted I am entitled to an

honorable separation and will be furnished an Honorable Discharge

Certificate. I understand that I cannot resign if I am a statutory obligor.

Chan Ho Bae

Signature
Chan Ho Bae
Name (Type or Print)
Technician, Fifth Grade Second Class Automatic Rifleman Charlie Company, First Platoon, Second Squad
Rank Position Platoon/Squad
“I think it has become time for me to take a break from the 29th, to leave time to focus on other things for now. It has been a great time with you and the bois in S2 (shoutout to S1 as well). I hope you continue to persevere in keeping the squad together, and of course don’t be afraid to keep in touch.”
Reason for leaving
APPROVED
Approved/Disapproved
![](upload://hEdc2kzxWwIexT0bSdwMwzCm6XI.png)
Commander Signature
20 May 2021
Date

Sad to see such an old veteran go! One of the best if not the best soldiers the 29th has in terms of shooting and skill. Next to all this, you have been doing such a great amount of effort in CP1 as a platoon clerk. I just want to thank you all for the hard work you have been delivering in-game / as a platoon clerk. You helped me out tremendously, as well as making me laugh with you eliminating our entire squad at squad drills. Great guy and a big loss for the 29th. Take care buddy. Hope to see you return to us one day again. You are more than welcome. Take care…

Ever Forward

Best of luck T/5 Bae.
You have been a great asset to our Company. I want to thank you for all your hard work, time and dedication.
Hope to see you back at it again in the future.
Don’t be stranger, and come guest during our drills, and make life hard on us as you always did on the battlefield.
Best of luck.

The old one vanishes, hopefully not for long though! It’s been a pleasure so far and if you ever plan on coming back, I’d love to get flanked again by you!

Goodluck meanwhile in your real life journey, hope to see you again in the future.

salute its been an honour T/5 Bae ,god bless ,hope to see you again soon.

Oh wow, what a ride with you here that was. Looking forward to when you inevitably come back to kick our butts again!

Wait, what?
IMG_20210520_215751
One more great veteran.
It’s been an absolute pleasure, T/5. I wish you well in all your endeavours.
I’ll miss being flanked, get shot in the head, and then learned something new.

Don’t be a stranger!
Stay safe!

Thanks for all of your hard work keeping the Platoon’s paperwork in order and kicking our asses. You will be missed.

Take care! I hope to see you join us again some day!

'Ardest lad in the Company take it easy mate I hope you end up coming back in your own time!

Who is meant to scare the living daylights out of us now? Take care out there T/5 Bae, and don’t be a stranger!

:cry:

Best Platoon Clerk EVER! A real loss for the 29th having you go. Ever forward into your new endeavors.

You came back once and improved in every way. If history is repeated, you will come back unstoppable. Best of luck!

This is the time I make a Charlie company at 100% strength and Charlie company ant 99% strength meme. Take care T/5, don’t be a stranger.

:pensive: :cry: :scream::scream:

Boooooo!