U.S. Army 29th Infantry Division, ATTN: AHRC-OP-S, 1 Reserve Way

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

SUBJECT: Unqualified Resignation

1.I hereby tender my unqualified resignation as an Enlisted Soldier in the

United States Army under the provisions of Chapter 6, Section III,

AR 135-175.

2.I understand that if my resignation is accepted I am entitled to an

honorable separation and will be furnished an Honorable Discharge

Certificate. I understand that I cannot resign if I am a statutory obligor.

Jack Winston
Signature
Jack Winston
Name (Type or Print)
CorporalSquad Leader Dog Company, Second Platoon, First Squad
Rank Position Platoon/Squad

When I first joined the 29th, I had no idea just how long I would be a part of it nor what impact it would have on me. I first joined in my senior year of high school and am now completing my senior year of college. During that time, I have always been a member of DP2S1 and I can say that it’s been a wonderful experience to help grow the squad into a competent group of people gameplay-wise alongside Sgt. J. Lee. Furthermore, watching the unit expand thanks in some part to my efforts during my recruiting stint was extremely rewarding. However, meeting and making so many friendships during my tenure in the 29th is what I am most glad about because I know that these friendships will last far longer than the time I’ve been in the unit. Funnily enough, this is a pretty common sentiment amongst both the members discharging in my squad as well as other members who have discharged in the past, which I think serves as a testament to what makes the 29th such a unique and special community to be a part of. I’m glad to have been a part of this unit for as long as I have and thank you to everyone who made that time possible.

Reason for leaving
APPROVED
Approved/Disapproved

Commander Signature
3rd January 2024
Date

Gonna miss you and your matock loving antics! You better come back soon!

God Speed Corporal Winston, I wish you luck in the next stage of your life and look forward to hearing of your success!

The honorable Nguyen, the pickaxe master, the legend. Glad you had fun man, and best of luck forward.