One Year of Service (Dom B. Colling)

Cpl. J. Murray said:

While only being in the squad for a short amount of time, I’ve had the pleasure of calling PFC Colling a friend for my entire tenure in the 29th. He may have a niche sense of humor, but I’ll be damned if he’s not one of the most genuine people I’ve had the pleasure of knowing so far in the unit. He is unabashedly, unapologetically himself for better or for worse and it’s one of the things I respect most about him. On top of all this, he is proving more and more each drill how much of a stud he is on the battlefield. He may joke around as much as anyone in the unit, sometimes to his own detriment, but I know without a doubt that once live is called he is ready and downright determined to do anything and everything to get the win and work together with his comrades in arms. He also continues to devote more and more of his time to the unit, taking up a staff position as an adjutant monitor and guesting frequently. With all this said, it’s time we award PFC Colling with his 2nd AOCC due to him being in the unit for an entire year. Congrats bud, here’s to many more!

aocc_box