Promotion (Alex W. Crane)

MSgt. Curran said:

So whats to say about Crane that hasn’t been said before. He is loud, proud and has been here for a very long time. He has also been in almost every game that the 29th has been apart of so that’s a thing!. You may not know this but me and the good SSgt. go way back to the mono game days in Baker Company. When he joined the 29th i was still a lowly Sgt. of BP1S2. Since those days Crane has come quite far a few stints in and out of the unit, but id say this time around Crane has really stepped up and stood out. He is a Platoon Sgt. that i believe a lot of leadership can learn from, he is always available and really shows that he truly cares about the guys under him and honestly i think its about time to show his hard work has not gone unnoticed and make him the rank worthy of his pedigree. Congratulations TSgt.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Alex W. Crane       04825138      FP2 HQ

I do promote him to Technical Sergeant in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 19th day of March 2023.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Well done TSgt.

Congratulations TSgt, it’s been a long time coming!

Congratulations TSgt!

Congrats! Salute

Congratulations TSgt.!

Congrats TSgt! Well deserved!

Congratulations, TSgt.!

Congratulations, TSgt. Crane! You have well earned the rank by educating the young in 29th in the most important matters known: History! As Cicero has said, to not know what came before your time, is to forever remain a child, and you sir, are our grampa with that metaphor!

Speaking of which, don’t forget you owe me that history fact of the day :wink:

Congrats TSgt!