Promotion and Award (Eric C. Nielsen)

2Lt. Drake said:

A true Hustler, PFC Nielsen fits neatly into the attitude and tradition of 1-3, a squad he stepped up to lead as an SLT Candidate. A proven leader both on and off the field, the PFC is active in the unit far beyond his duties as a squad leader. Whether hustling up recruits for Charlie or leading the squad to victory in Friday Night Fights, PFC Nielsen can be counted on to get the job done. Having passed the SLT scrim, we are pleased to promote him to Corporal. Congratulations and Ever Forward!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Eric C. Nielsen       082702822       CP1S3

I do promote him to Corporal in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 15th day of August, 2021.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

5PmzZ7u

anpdr

Congrats Cpl. Nielsen , well deserved.

Congratulations Corporal! Well done

Congrats to you Corporal.

Now always remember when i told you about the 29th… and that I told you its not a cult <3

Congratulations Corporal, glad to have you as my squad lead.

Good fights Cpl, this has been a long time coming. Congratulations and ever forward!

Well-earned, Corporal.

Congratulations, Cpl. Nielsen! Finally!

stop being promoted

Congrats Cpl.!

Way to go Cpl. , congratulations!

This part is purely because the forums wont let me post the msg for being to simmilar, and its not my fault yall got promoted at the same time

Very much well deserved, a smart and capable tactician and leader. Congrats Cpl. Nielson!