Promotion and Badge (Eddie Lance)

SSgt. Gibson said:

I have had the pleasure of knowing PFC Lance for quite some time now being his former Squad Leader. I have always known him to be a very solid member and at times quite the player. Always demonstrating composure and seeming like a generally smart guy, when his interest in SLT was brought up I was excited for his future. While early in SLT he may have gotten a little busy and fell behind, he quickly worked to not only correct this but also make up for it. He has become an excellent SLT candidate and leader for EP3S3. He was a crucial leadership element in their runner up finish in BBOTS and has proven he has what it takes for his next steps in the unit. For this hard work, he has earned his Army NCO Professional Development Ribbon. Additionally, a second chevron is in order for the new Technician 5th Grade. Congrats T/5 Lance!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Eddie Lance       066643477      EP3S3

I do promote him to Technician, Fifth Grade in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 8th day of June, 2021.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Growing up!

Excellent work at that scrimmage, you lead very well and congratulations on the promotion.

He has big mooscles

very nice