Promotion and Badge (Will T. Webster)

Cpl. Capwell said:

Already? Damn, time flies. Pvt. Webster has been with DP3S1 for about four months now. And in that time he has basically melded into the squad in my mind, I can’t really think of him as the “FNG” anymore, he’s just Webster. And Webster is one of those players every squad needs a few of, an extremely solid front-line player that gets the job done exactly the way you asked, exactly when you need him most. He has spent much of his time working with T/5 Murray as the spearhead of the team and has consistently impressed us with how fast he’s adapted to kicking in doors in a realism unit as well as coordinating with his new squadmates. Off the field, Webster is a quiet guy, but I suppose I would be too if you asked me to come out at 0100 hours GMT. But don’t let that fool you, when you get him going he’s got a good sense of humor and a level head on his shoulders. In fact, he has often been asked to become our impromptu judge in one of the many meaningless debates we engage in prior to drills. All that said, we in DP3S1 have come to see Pvt. Webster as a full-fledged member of the squad, and a first-class act of a private. That being the case, we have no choice but to award him his Expert Infantry Badge and promote him to Private, First Class! Congratulations PFC Webster!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Will T. Webster     
099155190      DP3S1

I do promote him to Private, First Class in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 6th day of June 2023 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

eib

Congrats!