Promotion and Badges (Maciek Dyrcz)

Cpl. Martin said:

Pvt. Dyrcz has more than proven himself in the heat of battle with his excellent weapons handling and his awareness of the battle around him. I have seen this man on his own take down 4 of the most experienced members of Dog company one after the other (honestly in the moment you forget he is still a Private). This is what makes him worthy of progressing, not only is he unpredictable to the opposition but he is very good at adapting to any environment he finds himself in. He is a crack shot and has proven vital in many tough engagements. He has demonstrated this so much, that I have two nick names for him ‘Smokey’ and ‘Survivor’. ‘Smokey’ because his has taken to using smokes in every way possible, using smoke in both offensive and defensive tactics: sometimes cover us as we retreat and causing confusion to the enemy so much so that we clinch a win. “Survivor” simply because this is the guy I find alive at the end of most rounds most often. If it’s a Squad drill, he will be the last one alive hampering the enemy to the bitter end. If it’s a Platoon drill again, the last one alive and even in a Company drill too! What can I say about this Private well, you just can’t kill him easily! His progression from the early days of joining S1 to now, has been incredible. And it must be said that he is a listener and takes on board encouragement as well as criticism very well. All his hard work and training has paid off! Therefore, its about that time to award him his Expert Infantry Badge, Rifle Marksman Badge and finally the promotion to the rank of Private First Class. A well-deserved group of achievements for a first class private even before he knew it! Congratulations PFC Dyrcz! Keep Smoking and Surviving!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Maciek Dyrcz       055020516      DP1S1

I do promote him to Private, First Class in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 2nd day of June 2022.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

James A. Griffin

rifleeib

Congrats PFC!

Congratulations PFC, keep it up!