Promotion (Bradley A. Steinbeck)

SSgt. Newton said:

PFC Steinbeck is many things in FP1. He is a loyal monke to his squad leadership, he’s a pretty good combat engineer, and he’s an impressionable young man much like a former Billy, now Bill, in FP2. However, much more than all of that he is the clerk for FP1 and he’s a pretty damn good one at that. Ever since he first took over the role from Cpl. Regan back in June he has done an excellent job at keeping me up to date with what awards need to be given out and he has kept me from forgetting anything, and good lord do I mean ANYTHING. I say that in jest though of course as his enthusiasm for his job is very much welcome. He sincerely cares about performing his clerk duties well, and he has always taken great care to correct any mistakes he has made or to ask myself or others what he should do up front if he didn’t know. Then he tosses that shit into his steel trap of a memory and assimilates going forward like the zerg. He has been an absolute pleasure to have helping me out while I was alone in FP1 and he couldn’t be more deserving of his promotion to Technician 5th Grade. Congratulations T/5 Steinbeck.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Bradley A. Steinbeck       813188405      FP1S2

I do promote him to Technician, Fifth Grade in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 10th day of October 2021 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Congratulations, have a GCB (Good Conduct Banana) for being a good Monke

Fantastic.

Amazing to see, great job T/5 Steinbeck and congratulations!

Very nice, congrats.

Very cool

congratulations x2

Congratulations T/5

congratulations brother!!

I’m so excited for you this is huge! Your pretty good with a rocket in squad but I think your much better with it in bean battles.

Congratulations T/5, keep up the fine work.

Lit, based and very cool

Congrats !