Promotion (Christian D. Robles)

Sgt. Maj. Dethfield said:

It feels weird to know that both myself and Robles joined with the same year, way back in 2015. We were both in the same squad and remained so for over a year. At the time we had our own goals, our own ideas of how we wanted to do things and we spent many nights discussing all things 29th. In a way we kept each other going, constantly trying to solve the puzzle that was the 29th. Yet I don’t think either of us at the time really thought that we would get to where we are now. it seemed so unlikely or so at most so far in the future as to never really be possible. Yet here I am, presenting him with the promotion to Master Sergeant after we both spent over 3 years helping to build Easy Company into the powerhouse that became 2nd Battalion. He now has the full set of chevrons and rockets, and I doubt it will be long before he gets that diamond.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Christian D. Robles         109051248      Fox Co. HQ

I do promote him to Master Sergeant in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 2nd day of May 2021.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage, and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Ross M. Dethfield

Well deserved my friend

Congratulations Master Sergeant!

Woah

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
no escape from reality
open your eyes
look up the skies and see…

MSgt grinning evilly down upon us saying:

Easy come, easy go

Pretty cool

Congrats, MSgt.!

Congratulations MSgt. Robles!

Congratulations Master Sergeant, Robles!

Not a bad guy.

From that little awkward Private in AP3S1 to SNCO of Fox, it’s been a joy watching you rise through the ranks. Congrats on promotion!

Congratulations!

Well done MSgt. well earned

Congratulations, Master Seargent!

Congratulations MSgt.!

Seems they granted you the rank of master finally to go with that seat on the company council :wink: congrats!

MSarge Robles road blaze to the top.