Promotion (Christian Runing)

Cpt. Barclay said:

2Lt. Runing has been taking care of EP4 for some time now. Since becoming a 2Lt. he has grown in his leadership and paper work. Under his leadership EP4 has maintained a high level of attendance for a platoon and is almost always in the top two if not leading the pack. He encourages his platoon to attend the battalion drills each week and he himself carries over 90% drill attendance sets the level for them. 2Lt. Runing continues to grow and develop as time moves along. Never afraid to ask a question and always has a bad dad joke in the waiting. He has developed into a leader that Ep4 needs to continue its success as one of the top platoons in Easy company. I have no doubt as he continues to push them forward, they will continue to improve and set a standard for the rest of Easy company to strive. For all of your hard work and dedication, I would like to promote you to 1Lt. Runing. Congratulations.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Christian Runing       7987139524       EP4 HQ

I do promote him to First Lieutenant in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 28th day of January, 2024.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Congratulations, 1Lt. It still doesn’t seem real. Maybe some cake can make it seem real."

Congratulations 1Lt!

Well deserved 1Lt!

Congrats 1Lt!!

Congratulations 1Lt.!

1Lt!

Congrats 1Lt!

Big ups. Congratulations, Sir!

Pog champ, congrats 1Lt!!

Congratulations 1Lt!

Congratz Boss!

o7, Big Dane!

Congrats 1lt!