Promotion (Claude H. Garrett)

MSgt. Robles said:

Cpl. Garrett. That is a name that has been around in Easy Company, and now Fox Company as well, since the 29th migrated into Squad. He may have been a T/5 at the beginning for his super clerking abilities, but still an E-4 nonetheless. Although nowadays he’s probably more well known as Cpl. Garrett rather than T/5 Garrett and for good reason. He has been the squad leader for FP1S3 since I left the squad 9 months ago and, to be honest, he had a bit of a rough time at the beginning. The efficient robot clerk machine oil still ran too hard through his veins and he needed a bit of a kick to really transition into being a strong willed SL. However, once he switched gears the impact was immediately noticeable. And while Garrett may still be one of the nicest people I’ve ever met (seriously I don’t think I’ve ever even heard him swear one time) he has grown into being able to throw his weight around as it is needed. I think he has found his groove as an SL and refined his leadership style such that it has caught my attention as well as the attention of other HQ members. This is no easy task and it is one that Cpl. Garrett has actively been working towards for many months now and he has done so well that I think it is finally time for him to get rid of those old and worn out Cpl stripes and replace them with much nicer and newer Sgt stripes to reflect the seasoned SL that he has become. Congratulations Sgt. Garrett and well done.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Claude H. Garrett       084725423      FP1S3

I do promote him to in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 6th day of June 2021 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Collin R. Kelso

Congratulations, Sergeant. Well deserved, keep it up!

Glad to finally see it, keep up the great work Sergeant.

Congrats, Sgt.

Ayy good job

Bout time!

Great work Sergeant!

Extremely well earned and deserved. Congratulations Sergeant.

Finally! Great job Sgt!

Congrats Sgt!! One step closer to taking over the world!!

I would be a hipster here and congratulate T/5 part of Sgt. Garrett.

cool guy