Promotion (Furkan Akbulut)

2Lt. Runing said:

Cpl. Akbulut is one of the old guard here in EP4, over 5 years of services and many awards under his belt, so not too many have seen the Cpl. when he was a Pvt. He started his early days of service under the brilliant 2Lt. Runing, at that time was Sgt. in EP1. Where Pvt Akbulut started to develop a taste for the finer things in life. which was picking up the CE AIT. and starting to rain hell on the enemy vehicles, whatever the distance was. you would hear in the comms, I have spotted the Tank, then to have his SL say its 900m away don’t bother with it. then with a strong and confidents replay. I can hit, follow by a puff pow and then a few seconds later a kabooom, Enemy vehicle down,
Then split happened and Akbulut was sent to EP4S1 as CE continuing his passion. But then one day, he was asked if he wanted to have go with SLT, and with classic Akbulut answer, I can try.
Then time went on and Akbulut was sent to EP4S3 as ASL where he did great job and got promoted to Cpl. Then time went on once more and Cpl. Akbulut was now ordered back to EP4S1 as their SL. From there on, has done an amazing job in S1 you only could be proud of as Plt HQ. That’s why this rank, suits him no more. Congratulations Sgt. Akbulut

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Furkan Akbulut       160120879       EP4S1

I do promote him to Sergeant in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 7th day of September, 2023.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

29thsealfooter

That’s my old SL! Congratulations, Sergeant!

Very well deserved mate, congratulations!

Much proud, Sergeant! :saluting_face:
And much deserved! Congratulations! Happy to be in your squad!

Congratulations Sgt.!

Congratulations Sgt! Truly deserved, we love having you in our squad!

Congrats sgt!

Congratulations Sgt. Akbulut !!

Big congrats, Akbu!!

Well-deserved and beautiful, Sergeant!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats Sgt. Absolutely huge!

Thanks for all kind words everyone!