Promotion (Joseph Loan)

TSgt. Crane said:

There comes a time in every Platoon Leader’s life where they need to find someone to settle down with; someone they can trust, of course, and who will do all the work that they themselves are far too lazy to do. That is, of course, called a Platoon Clerk. I’ve been lucky and despite my frankly unhealthy amount of time spent here, I’ve always had tried and trust Clerk come in to help as veterans, who’ve done the job before and already had shiny laurels to show for it. With the loss of my latest Clerk, however, my better half (Sergeant Argerham) and I were left utterly wanting. Lo, for there was Loan, and He was good. However, I finally get to pop my proverbial cherry and, as he’s proven to be truly a good Clerk, I get to prove I’m truly a good Platoon Sergeant by giving him his rightfully deserved second chevron. It is my honor, T/5 Loan, to have you be my very first Clerk after a score of years to receive the rank from my very hands. Congrats!

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Joseph Loan       073224666       FP2S3

I do promote him to Technician, 5th Grade in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 11th day of April, 2024.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

5930a6eda0d1765e6126d0bc498a8ca0c19b8afc