Promotion (Pablo Garcia)

Sgt. Vos said:

Attitude is very important to climb the ladder within the 29th. Since day one, Pvt. Garcia has shown himself to be an outstanding member of Charlie. Willing to work with his peers, squad and platoon with undying devotion. Always looking for improvement and informing required people of pertinent information. He has been a joy to have around. I have yet to hear Pvt. Garcia without an eager, excited, joyful tone. With this we are happy to promote him to Private First Class. Let’s give him the WOOOO he deserves.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Pablo Garcia       011237320       CP1S2

I do promote him to Private First Class in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 11th day of June, 2021.

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Drake

Congrats PFC Garcia!

Congrats, PFC Cookie! (2)

Your cheerful nature has brought fervor to us all.
Like a cookie!

Congratulations PFC!
Job well done!

It’s been great having you in Charlie, PFC! You are a valued asset to us all.

Thanks for having accepted my invite to join the 29th! You sparked in me the joy of playing ArmA again.
Congrats! This is well deserved and I hope to see your bright future. PFC Cookie!

@Pinto thank you for inviting me to the 29th! I still remember the first day I logged into BCT, shaken, feeling the chills all over the place, not knowing what would I face in the road ahead. I’m grateful for the the invite and I’m grateful for all the great folks I’ve met in the company.

@Nelson-CHQ @Vandewalle @Lars @Pinto @Kurns thank you! It is great to fight alongside you all! May we keep doing that for many battles to come, sometimes as squad mates, sometimes as opposing forces, but always as friends in the 29th.

Or maybe as hard burnt cookies, right? Breaking the teeth and leaving a bitter taste on whoever tries to take a bite at us! lol!

Well-earned PFC. It is a pleasure to have you in my platoon.

Wooo!!! Well deserved - way to go!