Promotions (Mark A. Minor)

Sgt. Maj Dethfield said:

Since becoming EP2’s platoon sergeant, SSgt. Minor has established himself as a very reliable and personable member of senior Easy company leadership. Known for being that nice old man, we have spent some time wearing down that troublesome trait and give him a bit more of an edge. Although he initially had an officer to share the workload with, said officer has since departed us. SSgt. Minor has continued to lead the platoon on his own, and despite his own self-depricating humor, has done a largely decent job while also never losing his drive to keep things going. Make no mistake, this is no small accomplishment. Platoon leadership is not the “Go to one drill a week, boss everyone around and put your feet up” role some folks seem to assume it is. It requires a ton of extra work not measured by stats or checkmarks on our personnel system. Having to do it on your own is even more difficult.

As such, we in Company and Battalion HQ feel that SSgt. Minor should be recognized for his efforts in leading EP2 on his own for some time and so we will be promoting him to the rank of Warrant Officer 1. Congratulations, MISTER MINOR. You have done a hell of a job and I expect you to use this rank to rule EP2 with an iron first.

CERTIFICATION OF PROMOTION

TO ALL WHO SHALL SEE THESE PRESENTS, GREETING:

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and
confidence in the fidelity and abilities of

Mark A. Minor       00400723       EP2 HQ

I do promote him to Warrant Officer 1 in the

UNITED STATES ARMY

to rank as such from the 8 day of May 2022 .

You are charged to discharge carefully and diligently the duties of the grade to which promoted and to uphold the traditions and standards of the Army.

Effective with this promotion you are charged to execute diligently your special skills with a high degree of technical proficiency and to maintain standards of performance, moral courage and dedication to the Army which will serve as outstanding examples to your fellow soldiers. You are charged to observe and follow the orders and directions given by superiors acting according to the law, articles and rules governing the discipline of the Army. Your unfailing trust in superiors and loyalty to your peers will significantly contribute to the readiness and honor of the United States Army.

Barclay

Congratulations Mr. Minor!

Mister Minor <3

Well deserved, good to see the Mister get some recognition. Congrats, WO1.

Congratulations Sir!

Congrats Mister Minor!

A tear in my eyes and a smile on my face, I can now die a very happy man, THIS was the purpose of life

MISTER!!! CONGRATS!!!

Not just anyone can earn the title “Mr.”. Congrats!

Well deserved Mister Minor!

A true gentleman indeed, MISTER Minor! Well deserved promotion! Congratulations, sir!

Congratulations on your promotion Mister Minor. well deserved.

Congratulations!

T/5 Minor, assistant squad leader of BP3S4. Now you are WO1 Minor EP2’s Platoon leader.

Congrats Mister Minor.

Congrats Sir!

Congratulations Mr Minor!