Three Years of Service (Alrikr K. Rose)

Sgt. J. Lee said:

Ever since DP2’s scrim (and even during!), PFC Rose’s experience and performance during drills has increased exponentially. After months of working with every weapon in the Light’s arsenal, and even those within other AITs, PFC Rose has finally settled on their most lethal pair: the clunky drum-magazine PPSh and the often-overlooked M2 Carbine. Often essential for DP2S1’s breakthrough movements, PFC Rose has been a lethal entry-fragger for the squad, frequently killing several defenders without taking damage or slowing in momentum. Outside of drills, PFC Rose is a constant presence and greatly contributes to DP2S1’s community and culture. Congratulations on another six months, PFC Rose! We’re very glad and fortunate to have you in the squad, and we hope that you continue to remain!

I would like to thank all of my M2 carbine enjoyers, don’t let the haters put you down and crack them skulls.
I would also like to thank my fellow lights who understand the violent and oppressive nature of 65 rounds.:rose: :rose: :rose: